Strick reminder from Brain Health USA to seek a doctor’s advice in addition to using this app and before making any medical decisions.
- Telehealth. National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering. https://www.nibib.nih.gov/science-education/science-topics/telehealth. Accessed May 6, 2022.
- What is telehealth? Telehealth.HHS.gov. https://telehealth.hhs.gov/patients/understanding-telehealth/. Accessed May 6, 2022.
- Ong MK, et al. Telemedicine for adults. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed May 5, 2022.
- Doraiswamy S, et al. Use of telehealth during the COVID-19 pandemic: Scoping review. Journal of Medical Internet Research. 2020; doi:10.2196/24087.
- Brotman JJ, et al. Providing outpatient telehealth services in the United States: Before and during coronavirus disease 2019. Chest Reviews. 2021; doi:10.1016/j.chest.2020.11.020.
- Telehealth: Defining 21st century care. The American Telemedicine Association. https://www.americantelemed.org/resource/why-telemedicine/. Accessed May 6, 2022.
- Mahtta D, et al. Promises and perils of telehealth in the current era. Current Cardiology Reports. 2021; doi:10.1007/s11886-021-01544-w.
- Tapuria A, et al. Impact of patient access to their electronic health record: Systematic review. 2021; doi:10.1080/17538157.2021.1879810.