We do the following for our partners:
1. Handle phone calls
2. Handle appointments set up
3. Handle disability forms
4. Prepare CURES’ report for each patient’s visit
5. Handle insurance credentialing process
6. Assign patients’ care manager for you and your patients
7. Handle patients’ letters (like animal support letter, etc.)
8. Office manager to handle all problematic patients’ issues
9. Provide IT support at all times.
10. Physician availability at all times
11. Use our office space and telehealth for services.
12. And many more, plus outstanding flexibility and support on every level of the practice
Our partners do the following:
1. Manage patients.
2. Provide us with their preferred patients scheduling
*Our partners receive compensation every two weeks (every other Friday)
*Operation hours are Monday-Sunday 7 am- 9 pm
*Providers determine their hours
*Outstanding compensation and income
*Compensation is based on average up to 70% of collected payers reimbursement.
*No contract is required.
We will be happy to discuss this exciting opportunity with you.